Viva! Tales of! With your talkshit hosts, sarcastic Jade and loudmouth Zelos.
I 1000000% love this duo. What they literally just do is mocking everyone LOL
It’s Eeeaarlyyy =~= But thankfully I finished that stupid online quiz. NOW TO COSPLAY AND THEN THE LIGHT TRAIN AND THEN SAKURA-COOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Made it to Seattle! :D Sakura-con starts tomorrow and I’m kinda anxious. I’m gonna be so tired when I wake up in the morning to get ready and drive into the city for registration
Gave my dumb OC and outfit from another Tales game seeing as that was sort of a thing with the PS3 ToS remake. Legretta is like the only other woman in Tales who dual wields pistols so LEGRETTA IT IS.
I’m so happy to have my computer back and draw on it ablub blubbb.
The whole film took me altogether about 5 grueling months (usually 10-12hours a day) to do. I often felt my butt was going to grow into the chair I usually sat at.
Please note that this was simply my way of doing my film to achieve the soft-shaded style I wanted; there are many other ways of doing this and some are a lot faster with different results~! :)
- My film on DeviantArt | My film on Vimeo
- My film gifs on Tumblr
- You can see my storyboard animatic here (although the original had music, but like I mentioned, my placeholder music was by Joe Hisaishi, you know, Miyazaki’s composer, so it’s not really legal to upload it).
This tut differs a bit from my dA version, because tumblr lets me put the combination of gifs and jpegs :D.
Here’s a book that will really help you start animating:
here’s some books that are good for composition, storytelling and colours:
- Dream Worlds: Production Design for Animation
- The Art of Pixar: The Complete Color Scripts and Select Art from 25 Years of Animation
- Prepare to Board! Creating Story and Characters for Animated Features and Shorts
I hope these helped
I ask that no one removes the credit or source for this tutorial/guide please. thanks :)
And this is a keeper! No doubt about that! :)
I’m just gonna put this one on standby
for when I start my senior film!